*Stockings for Troops*
My cousin, Cpl. Kelly Williams, just got back from Iraq with the Marines, but her husband and a bunch of close friends are still out there. For Christmas, my cousin Emily and I are making stockings for the 22 members of her platoon.
Here are some of the things we plan to include:
* Hand-painted miniature picture frames
* Books and puzzles (Sudoku, Mad Libs, joke books, word searches, etc)
* Stationery and supplies to write home
* Individualized letters from 3rd graders
* Sanitary products
* And a bunch of other miscellaneous toys and games to help pass the time
* Holiday movies, such as The Santa Clause, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, A Charlie Brown Christmas, A Christmas Story, etc.
However, it has taken much more money than we anticipated and my funds are just about out. I really don't want to abandon the idea, so I am hoping that anyone who reads this may have a few extra dollars. It doesn't have to be much, but anything, even $1, would help!
If you can't, I completely understand. But if you can spare a little extra let me know!
You can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
I also have a Paypal account set up if you would prefer to do it that way. I think all you need is my e-mail address, which again, is email@example.com
Thank you in advance to any who can help!